Java Engineer Bundle
Java is a general-purpose computer-programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
Java is the foundation for virtually every type of networked application and is the global standard for developing and delivering embedded applications, games, Web content, and enterprise software. With more than 9 million developers worldwide, Java enables you to efficiently develop and deploy exciting applications and services.
Currently, on LinkedIn globally there are 230,000+ job postings for java related positions.
The courses in the bundle include:
- Crack Your Java Interview: Answer by Example
- Artificial Intelligence II - Neural Networks in Java
- Java SE Desktop Application with Swing, JPA and Maven
- JavaFX-Learn to build powerful client applications
- Intermediate & Advanced Java Programming
- Java EE with Vaadin, Spring Boot and Maven
- Maven Tutorial - Manage Java Dependencies in 20 Steps
- First ORACLE Certification-Become a certified Java engineer
- Multithreading and Parallel Computing in Java
- Introduction to Numerical Methods in Java
- Java Web Services and XML - ORACLE Exam Preparation
- Java Swing : Graphical User Interface ( GUI )
- Spring MVC For Beginners : Build Java Web App in 25 Steps
- Algorithms and Data Structures in Java - Part II
- Algorithmic Problems in Java
- Java Web Technologies-Become a Certified Java Web Developer
- Oracle Java SE7 Programmer Level 1 Certification
- Learn Hibernate 4 : Java's Popular ORM Framework
- Object-relational mapping (ORM) Hibernate- Learn Popular Java Tool
- Java Servlets and JSP - Build Java EE(JEE) app in 25 Steps
- Java Interview Guide : 200+ Interview Questions and Answers
- Java EE Made Easy - Patterns, Architecture and Frameworks
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 110 hours of content
- 22 courses
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.